Thursday 1 October 2015

Day 21 Coolum Beach to Bli Bli

Up and ready to go at 7.30. Was on the cycle path and Mike who was on his commute to work stopped for a chat. Asked him about trains etc. so got some local information from him, he and his wife tour on a tandem. Don't know if I would like that much, but would be fun to give it a go. Good chat then he had to go. I decided to just get to a cheaper site so had to cycle inland about 16km to Bli Bli. Had a good chat with the manager at the caravan site and put my tent up, which was still wet. I left a water bottle in Sharon's van so she kindly dropped it off and we went for a coffee and a chat. Cooked my tea early and chatted to an English guy Joe in the camp kitchen. Decided to stay here another night and then head threw Brisbane on the train on Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment