Friday 2 October 2015

Day 22 Bli Bli to Marcus Beach return.

Another day in Bli Bli, I continue to wake up early which is good. Decided I should get some riding in so at 10 I set off and headed towards Noosa. No panniers just my handlebar bag. Some of the way was on the road a lot I used the bike path which was really nice. I do like a good bike path. I went to look at one beach and met a nice local and he'd been over to the UK and Europe last year to follow the Tour de France. Had an interesting chat about the Australian riders. He also said that yesterday there was a whale and a couple of Dolphins about 500m of the shore. Then a younger guy arrived on his bike could see he was looking at mine so asked if he knew how I could get back onto the cycle path. He asked me what I was up to and said he liked my bike set up. Continued on to Marcus Beach where I went for my first swim. It was surprisingly cold. Getting really hot so decided to head back. Round trip 53km good to get back into it again even though I had no luggage. Cooked a pasta with vegetables for tea and watched all the people pile in, getting busy for the labour day weekend. Tomorrow threw Brisbane on the train. 




No comments:

Post a Comment