Friday 23 October 2015

Day 44 Hawks Head - Rest Day

Even on a rest day I woke up early. It was nice not to have to get going. Just did a bit of whatsapping with my family. Sorted my washing out and got it on the line. Then was sitting at a bench just surfing the net and a woman came over and said she was off to the bakery did I want anything. I asked if I could go with her. So  went with Mel to the little village center. Got a coffee and a coconut slice. Was just like going to morrisons with my mum.  Well kind of. Then Mel said she wanted to pop to the op shop, well you can imagine my excitement, never miss an opportunity to go to a charity shop. Also popped into Coles to get a few things, then back to the camp site. Had the guided tour of her families camper. It's really spacious inside, I'd quite like one. I think I could easily live in one. In the afternoon I had a lovely nap. Then popped to the beach for a walk. Great relaxing day and great to meet Mel too. Tomorrow I get the ferry to Nelson Bay at 7.55 so I can follow the coast to Newcastle. 



1 comment: