Friday 30 October 2015

Day 50 The Blue Mountains

Almost stayed asleep until 9 today. Still feeling a bit sick. Popped to Evan's Look Out which was just amazing. And also a old hotel that had been renovated, which also had amazing views. It really is awe inspiring up here. The people who live up here are so lucky to live in a great environment. Mind you Sally was telling me about the real threat of bush fires. Because there is only one road in and out if there is a threat by a bush fire you have to leave as quickly as possible otherwise you are stuck. 
In the afternoon relaxed again then helped Sally plant some beans and peas in the garden. Weather was pleasant again, which was nice. Oh I calculated that I have riden 1870km and I'ave got 1400km to go. Called my brother in Melbourne and he has requested that I arrive on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday so he can have a big welcome party for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment