Thursday 29 October 2015

Day 49 The Blue Mountains

Had a massive lie in till 7.50 this morning. But my body has decided that now I am resting it has got time to be sick! Sore throat, cough and general tiredness. But I guess it's not really surprising seeing as I'ave been on the go now for almost 6 weeks. I guess the change in temperature added to it as well. Anyway today would be a pretty relaxing day. Went into Leura had a look around bought a few things. Then back to sort out my washing, a pleasant day weather wise, chilly in the morning but sunny and 22c by lunch time. In the evening went to see a conversation with Judith Lucy which was really good. Then probably too much information but got some kind of stomach bug. So my body and immune system is being hit from all angles. Hope it sorts itself out cause that would be no fun being sick on the road!


No comments:

Post a Comment