Wednesday 14 October 2015

Day 34 Nana Glen - Intuition Day

Got up at 5.30 got ready packed away but had this overriding feeling that I should stay put for the day. So I decided to go with it. Spent the morning servicing my bike, cleaned the chain and tightened it. Made sure every nut and screw was tight. Gave it a bit of a clean. Repaired the puncture I had a week ago. Tidied up my panniers. I have been carrying 3 toilet rolls since I left Cairns so I used up one cleaning my bike. That's one less thing to carry although not that heavy! John the caretaker went off to town asked him if there was a shop near by that sells veges said he could get some for me. Anyway didn't have much food in my bag so ended up eating a tin of organic four beans - cold. Tasted alright, did think about adding some tomato paste and spices to it and heating it up but couldn't be bothered! John came back mid afternoon with my veg asked how much he said I could do a bit of work for it. So I weeded the two vegetable patches and dug it over. That was my sun intake for the day. Walked around a bit watching the birds, lots of colourful ones here. Then cooked my tea quinoa with vegetables. Early night tonight back on the road in the morning. Fingers crossed the weather is dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment