Sunday 4 October 2015

Day 24 Capalaba

Had a lye in till 6.50 think it was because I didn't hear the birds morning song. What better way to start the day than with a coffee and marmite on toast! Just chilling today. Kirsty and Tony popped to work then up to pick their kids up. Gorgeous hot day, I put the tent up to dry it out. Also took out my sleeping bag and mat to give them a bit of an airing. Then a little 5km return walk to the shopping centre for a browse. Got a few things in the supermarket for when I get back on the road again. Also bought a mask for the top of my helmet thought I'd paint some eyes on it see if I can trick a few magpies! Going to add 3 or 4 zip ties see if it works. As magpie swooping season is set to last a couple more weeks at best, four at worst! My legs are pretty sore today after my hike up the hill. Change of exercise type shocked them a bit. Kids pretty tired on their return so will get the best from them tomorrow. Labour day bank holiday tomorrow so going on a side trip to a local attraction, Kirsty kindly lending me her car and sat nav. All will be revealed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment