Saturday 10 October 2015

Day 30 Evans Head rest day.

I forgot to mention magpies yesterday!! I figured that either the season for magpie attacks had ended or my new mask and mono brow was working. Over the past couple of days I had had a few flybys but no attacks. Which pleased me no end. Well yesterday about 5km after getting off the ferry I had an attack a pretty insistent one. Probably attacked about 7or 8 times not impressed. But I guess one attack every couple of days is better than two or three a day! Woke up nice and early but had the joy of being able to lye in. Spent the morning doing my washing then popped into town for a browse. To my joy found a couple of charity shops. Found a great red t shirt for $3. Cooked a nice vege lunch then went for a walk on the beach, weather was great today. Had afternoon tea with Nige and Deb then went with them to the Woodburn Riverside Festival at the next local town. Turned out that most of the events happened at lunch time. So went to the pub for a few beers. Then a bit later watched the fireworks and danced to the live band. Great company, great night.





No comments:

Post a Comment