Wednesday 24 February 2016

Day 36 & 37 Devonport and Ferry to Melbourne

The time has come to depart Tasmania, what a beautiful part of Australia. So much to see, I hope I can return and visit the places I missed. I cycled a total of 655 km and met 21 cycle tourists. I kind of got over my fear of hills but I would never win a queen of the mountains jersey. I think my biggest high was getting to the top of break me neck hill without stopping. Thanks in part to Misti and Courtney, what a joy it was to travel with them. Proving that it's sometimes nice to travel with others as opposed to going it solo. Saw lots of wildlife and was blessed to see a wild Tasmanian Devil, lots of wombats and pademelons. Met some great people and had a blast. Thank you Tasmania, just have one last request, please let the crossing back to Melbourne be smooth! 


No comments:

Post a Comment