Thursday 4 February 2016

Day 17 Richmond to Hobart 20.94km

Was going to be a short day today only 21km to the Hobart Showgrounds where we would be staying for the night. Took a while to get going left Richmond just before eleven. Between us and Hobart an approximate 5km climb over grass tree hill. I think my legs and lungs must be getting stronger as I found it to be relatively easy. Not something I want to do everyday but totally doable. The decent as always was long and thrilling. In no time we were on the busy roads into Hobart, which was a bit of a shock to the system. I don't like cycling in cities something weird happens to some of the drivers. I got sworn at by a yob who was obviously in a hurry to get where he was going. I just kept smiling and waved. So we are at the Showgrounds by the river. There Is a cycle path that goes to the city one way and to MONA the other. On arrival we all went to do laundry. I was running out of clean clothes. When I was putting my clothes back in my bag a big spider tried to get in as well! Anyone able to tell me what type it is?






1 comment: