Saturday 14 November 2015

Day 65 Narooma to Bemagui

Up early, last night Steve offered me a lift into Bermagui which would cut 35km of up down hills of my ride. Which I gladly excepted! Anyway packed up and wheeled my bike to the camp kitchen for breakfast. Then popped over to the Tilba parents to catch my ride. They were surprised to see me as they thought I had left without saying goodbye. But just easier to wheel all my stuff to the kitchen on my bike instead of carrying it! Anyway Shelley and Steve invited me to stay at their property in the countryside and I figured why not. For me this trip has been about meeting new people and being open to experiencing new things as well as cycling. Also being flexible to change my plans. So had another coffee with them and then me and Steve loaded up my stuff and headed to their place in the bush which is 12km outside Bemagui, a beautiful spot. Got there and did my washing and then went with Steve to Cobargo to pick up some mower parts. Had a look round town then headed to the Bemagui duck race, for charity where we met up with Christina. Quick stop at the supermarket and back in time to get the washing in before an afternoon shower. Which is weird as we hardly saw any rain all day but when Shelley got back that's all she had seen... Rain. Relaxing afternoon and evening in good company. To bed early ready to get back on the road tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment