Thursday 12 November 2015

Day 64 Moruya to Narooma

I think I have lost my rhythm a bit, that's why Iam finding it hard to get motivated. I think I need to get back into the pattern I had before and things will start flowing again. Anyway started the day with a positive outlook sun was shining, packed away and after a quick visit to the supermarket was on the road by 8. I wheeled my bike into the shop and parked it by the check outs, safest place for it. No one seemed to mind. Then on the road, still in hilly country so up and down I went. I did pretty well and at 10 got to the lovely little town of Bodella, where I pottered around for about 45 minutes. Sent my Sydney Opal card over to Perth so my sister can use it when she gets there. She and her boyfriend are on their way now, which means I have 3 weeks to get to Melbourne. To be there when she gets there. Easy peasy! Most of the ride today was on the highway but just before Narooma took a left to Dalmeny to ride on the coastal cycle path. Added extra time and km to the ride but it was nice to get away from all the traffic. And the scenery was beautiful. It did rain a little but not much. Arrived at the camp site the other side of Narooma just after 2. Set up the tent and popped to have a shower. Then it rained and rained some more. Just thankful I was all set up. Forecast says it's going to be clear tomorrow then rain on Sunday, then sunny for the rest of the week. Fingers crossed. While I was cooking my tea got befriended by the Tilba parents. Here for the night with their kids. Ended up hanging out with them until 10.30 way past my bed time. Was good to relax though. 








No comments:

Post a Comment