Saturday 12 September 2015

Day 2 part 2

So I continued onwards, my destination Babinda was only 5km away with the promise of a good bread shop! Finally arrived a lot wet. Was going to have a pie but the lady pretty much laughed at me when I asked if she did vege pies. Had a sandwich instead. Oh and a chocolate cake cause I can eat what ever I like now and still loose a bit of weight!! Thought about staying in a motel as I was so wet but figured too early to be using that excuse so I headed to the free camping. Which is where I bumped into Fay and Jim. Great people, had a good chat a few coffees a few beers. A bit of cheese and biscuits. More chatting. Happy that I didn't choose the soft option. Cleared up a bit in the aftenoon. 

2 comments:

  1. You are fantastic Tina. Keep it up mate, you've got this. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'y my dad! He told me about your journey, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete