Saturday 12 September 2015

Day 2 Fishery Falls to Babinda

 Up at 6, looks like I am going to be a morning person for this ride. Up early and get as much riding done before the heat hits. Although that wouldn't be a problem today! Woke up to rain, took me two and a half hours to cook breakfast, get packed up and organised. By the time I left it was almost 9. Di wished me luck and hoped her an her husband would see me on their way back to Tasmania. The rain had stopped by the time I left and 5km up the road I stopped for a coffee. Was only doing 22km today. Pretty flat with mountains on one side and sugar cane fields either side of the road. The occasional hill but nothing too steep. And then it started raining, lightly at first, then absolutely tipping it down. Pulled in to a truck stop tha had cover and met Wayne who was travelling to Alice Springs on his motorbike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment