Saturday 23 January 2016

Day 6 St.Marys

It rained most of the night. I woke up early and checked the weather forecast. A high of 16c brrrr and south easterly winds between 15 and 25 kmph. Lay in my sleeping bag thinking about whether I really wanted too cycle or not but after popping outside for a while decided just to hang out at the free camping for an extra day. Courtney and Misti came to the same decision also. So after breakfast I went into St Mary's to have a look around. I would describe it as a mini Glastonbury. I think they should get together and twin with each other. Also had a lovely health food cafe, where I got a tofu vege wrap. Spent the afternoon relaxing then had a cup of tea with my neighbours M and C chatting about this and that ended up staying for tea of quinoa spaghetti and nutritional yeast which was delicious. To bed late! Didn't take any pictures today so here's a cute one of a koala!

No comments:

Post a Comment