Sunday 3 April 2016

Day 5 Yea to Tallarook

Slept so well last night. Decided to wait for the tent to dry as I am probably not going to use it again in Australia. While I waited I sorted everything else out, breakfast, panniers etc. By the time it was dry and packed away it was 10.30, which left me just under 3 hours to get to the station in Tallarook to catch the 1.20 train to Melbourne. Google maps said it would take 2 hours 20 minutes to get there. So I had to put my foot down. Another sunny day, apart from the overnight lows the weather has been really good. The trail was undulating so speedy on the downhill and working hard on the up. Got to Tallarook with 20 minutes to spare, what a relief as it would have been a 2 hour wait for the next train. Another cycle trip finished, I would definately recommend The Great Victorian Rail Trail. 



1 comment:

  1. Wow, you had done some serious cycling in Australia, it puts me to shame! All the best on the next stage on your journey. :D

    ReplyDelete